Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

great demo

it would be awesome if this game would be signed to almost all game consoles
adjust the control sense just a little bit for walkning, found myself walking into spikes alot (no i didn't speed run)
the boss battle was really fun! good job

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

gaflagga

now this is brilliant!
very entertaining game, it had no shooting no blood and it really took me a while until i realized what was going on, that really amused me ^^
And the enemies weren't getting stronger/harder. the thing that made it more challenging was the enviroment as it was slowly degrading, that was really creative!

awsome work!

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

nice wurk

this was a quite intense boss battle,very entertaining.

didn't really like the way the pink knight fighted though, and the fart magic was a little hard to aim with.
the style you used in the cutscenes stood out from the game wich made them interesting.
It took me two boss health drains for me to realize that the "boss" was actually just a shell, it would help a little if you would make a arrow point towards the boss while he is in his vournable state.

nice job! ^^

MindChamber responds:

good idea with the arrow, thanks

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 2

: D

found a bug, when your trying to free liam from the vines; after grabbing the pointy stick if you click the waterslug thingy everything just goes into total lag mode.
otherwise awsome game.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

sweet

this was a very fun and challenging piece of work : D
the puzzles were good and difficult enough
great work!

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

awsome!

great job! there were so many things you could do, i liked that you can see everyone elses work too.
hope to see more icon makers ^^

smokinjoeevil responds:

It's interesting that so many people are saying they'd like to see yet another version. I thought everybody would be burnt out on the idea at the second version.

As I stated in an earlier review, I think it would be awesome to utilize the interface plus a couple changes and additions, and open the art-work up to other NG users. Make it a collaborative effort of sorts. Then there could be literally hundreds of items to choose from in a ton of different styles. Instead of just all my mediocre crap.

Thanks for the review!

Harald. Harald.

nice package, bad product.

the artwork in this game was interesting and good, but i really disliked the controls and the hitbox on the player and enemies. you could stand behind the dude and you would still get hit.
and there was a 50% chance that you could hit them!
and transfering the nuns was easy, too easy. but that evened out when you were about to face the boss ( wich was great )
loved the boss battle it had more variation. ^^ work on it

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

fantastic!

this game was challenging and fun at same time. i really liked the way you chose to fool some people with the first medal.
the cutscenes were cute and funny. very creative work, a stick-figure cowboy on a giant flying sperm against hummanity... great imagination. ^^